Sunday, February 12

i love

I love late night walks in the rain.
I love riding bikes downtown.
I love the mountains.
I love old couples walking together & holding hands.
I love the quietness of libraries.
I love a man's best friend.
I love beach hair. 
I love fishing.
I love drawing pictures on foggy windows.
I love slushy Gatorade.
I love candles.
I love stargazing.
I love Ethan's dance moves.
I love raspberry lemonade.
I love Lauren's strength.
I love bubble baths.
I love getting letters. 
I love picnics.
I love eating peaches out of the can.
I love the feeling of sand under my feet.
I love Talmage's raptor noise.
I love ice cold milk.
I love chocolate cake without frosting.
I love art galleries and museums.
I love Mom's sense of humor.
I love Dad's style.
I love afternoon naps.
I love watching movies with popcorn.
I love walking barefoot.
I love sleeping outside.
I love the feeling of my bed when I'm exhausted.
I love Dan's kindness.
I love big t-shirts.
I love brushing my teeth.
I love Tatum's hair.
I love spontaneous days out with no plans made.
I love the feeling after exercising.
I love tan skin.
I love singing in the car with the windows rolled down.
I love holding hands with someone.
I love baseball games.
I love finding notes on my car.
I love Lindsay's passion.
I love the heat of the sun.
I love doodling in my notebook instead of taking notes.
I love the smell of fresh cut grass.
I love Sundays.
& I love my Heavenly Father.

1 comment: