Thursday, March 29

yellow tie & purple flowers


Yesterday's wedding was beautiful and so much more fun than expected since the bride and groom were hysterical and so adorable together. They even knew my name and the three of us joked about how awkward it was that when they kissed each other, I was usually two feet away fixing the bride's hair, veil or train and buttoning up the groom's jacket.  We became closer friends that way.

They not only were so cute but heck, they will make beautiful children. Both of them were STUNNING and I caught myself staring and smiling at them a few times. What was the best, was when I caught the groom doing the exact same thing, staring and smiling at his brand new wife. It made me envious for what they had. Someone to laugh and joke with, to hold hands with, a groom to dance like an idiot in high heels with and a bride to smile at from a distance.

They had each other, together for eternity.

And I was having the time of my life helping out and joking with the couple and their families.

ps. If you ever want to make new friends, I suggest you get up real close to them and hold up a reflector while they kiss for the photographer. You'll become friends in no time. Promise.  

1 comment:

  1. i want in on this dream job assisting a wedding photographer.

    ReplyDelete