Monday, February 28

me

-Favorite Beverage[s]- orange juice, raspberry lemonade and chocolate milk.
You're rushing out the door and need a quick breakfast? Drink OJ. It's so good. Lemonade is good but raspberry lemonade is the way to go when you're studying in the library. And in the middle of the night, chocolate milk is delicious. Who knew?

-Favorite Food- something barbecued.
 Everything is better when it's on the grill and smothered in BBQ sauce. I promise.

-Favorite Music- anything and everything.
As long as I can sing and/or dance along with it wherever I go, even in the car, I will listen to it. Nuf said.

-Favorite Movie[s]- once I have one, I'll let you know.
 I love movies! And I know too many. If you give me any movie title, I will quote it. I will probably quote the whole movie word for word. It's a wonderful talent my family and I share. We usually practice at the dinner table.

-Favorite Cartoon- "Hey Arnold!" and Even Stevens
Yes. I had a crush on the Football Head just like Helga. Plus, my sister and I get a kick out of "shut up Miriam!" [our mother's name] and I know Even Stevens isn't a cartoon but oh it is just too good. It's a classic.

-Favorite Activity- anything outside.
I love sledding, snowboarding, ice skating, snowshoeing, camping, hiking, stargazing, midnight walking, fire pitting, fireworking, rollerblading, drive-in movie watching, boating, canoeing, fishing, golfing, biking, ice cream licking, snoshaq slurping, swimming, beach laying, trampoline jumping, water fighting, running, and what I will  learn this summer, longboarding

-Favorite Clothing- for me; jeans, t-shirt and flipflops or no shoes.
And for the men; please wear something clean. Wear jeans and t-shirts without the rhinestones in them and please please please do not match your Nikes or your Jordans perfectly with your shirt and pants. Thank you.

-Favorite Thing[s] in my Pockets- gum and chapstick. Always.
Chapstick, I love you. You are my lifesaver. As for gum, Winterfresh is delicious but you can never go wrong with the JuicyFruit.

-Favorite Dessert- anything chocolate.
It's sugar and it's delicious so just give it to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment