Sunday, September 4

my relationship status

To my dear Bike,
Why did you pop a tire? You were so good to me then out of no where you had to blow up in my face. What the heck girl? I didn't do anything!
DTR; We're not talking.

To my dear Future Car,
I will find you one day, and when I do, we will ride with the top down, music blasting, and we will be so happy together.
DTR; There isn't one.

To my dear Homework,
Alright, I'll be honest. I have been ignoring you. I'm sorry but you've been just ridiculous and I think we need to take a break.
DTR; It's over...

To my dear Tuition Payment,
Wow, you are not a cheap date. Just sayin'.
DTR; One night stand. He's a gold digga.

To my dear Bed,
Hmm... yes, I will see you tonight baby.
DTR; We're still goin' strong.

To my dear Brain,
Omg... You are driving my insane! Shut up!  No, you shut up! Just pick a subject and stay focused on it for at least 5 minutes. Nooooooooo!  Heck, it's not hard! ...blah blah blah... Ugh, you give me headaches.
DTR; We're fighting... again.

To my dear Sweet Tooth,
I hate you.

To my dear Sweet Tooth,
Ok I'm sorry. I do love you but we've been up and down for years and I can't have a third or fourth slice of cake anymore. We need to take things slow if we are going to make this relationship work.
DTR; It's complicated.

To my dear Stomach,
I know I can't feed your right now, but please just give me until this afternoon. I will have your food.
DTR; He's needy.

To my dear Hair,
Are you kidding me? Are you kidding me?? I just washed you yesterday... ok I just washed you Friday and you are dirty again? Can't you stay clean for a few days at least? Come on!
DTR; I'm sick and tired of you.

To my dear Bedroom,
You are just as ridiculous as Hair, that's right. I said it. Stay clean for a few days please! Is that so hard to ask?
DTR; It's dirty.

To my dear Chapstick,
You make my lips feel like a million bucks. You are so good to me.
DTR; We're in love.

 It looks like most of my relationships just aren't working out right now.
Grreeaaat... I hate dating.

2 comments:

  1. dear pagie's bike.
    hate you right now. almost as much as i hate my bike that looks as if it belongs to a 5 yr old. perhaps paige and i should consider saving up for a tandem. we would be the cutest bikers on the block.

    dear paige's future car.
    so excited to party in you someday. expect a drive up the canyon asap.

    dear paige's homework.
    want to be friends with my undone homework?

    dear pagie's tuition payment.
    thanks alot for taking any money she had for moving out, buying a car, and purchasing a tandem bike. you better be worth it in the end.

    dear pagie's bed.
    so glad you're always there for her. you should teach that bike of hers some lessons in loyalty.

    der paige's brain.
    while you're going a million miles would you mind telling paige i love her. thanks.

    dear paige's sugar tooth.
    i'll bake you whatever you want whenever you want.

    dear paige's stomach.
    sure hope you aren't making noises like mine. that would be embarrassing.

    dear paige's hair.
    you always look nice. always. even when you think you don't, you do. promise.

    dear paige's bedroom.
    you're just like mine! i clean you and then in 2 minutes you get all messy again. let this be the week you both stay clean.

    dear paige's chapstick.
    i bet you have nothing on my carmex.

    dear paige.
    please don't hate me for making this the longest comment in blogger history.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahaha i am obsessed with this post paigey! So clever. I love it and I love you

    ReplyDelete