Saturday, September 3

my to do list

This list consists the following in no particular order;

1. Make homework and studying first priority.
2. Fix bike so I can go on a lot more bike rides, they are so much fun.
3. Visit Temple Square and Downtown more often. It's so beautiful.
4. Step outside my comfort zone and try new restaurants.
5. Smile. It makes things pleasurable and others happier.
6. Dance, even if I'm embarrassed.
7. Don't get frustrated so easily. If I can't do something, keep trying.
8. Change mindset about school, make it enjoyable.
9. Study the scriptures, don't just read them.
10. Learn something new, a new hobby maybe?
11. Find a peaceful place.
12. Cook and bake often.
13. Go on walks.
14. Enjoy the company around me.
15. We all have strengths so find mine.

[dedicated to Chaseton- thanks for opening my eyes. You are wonderful!]

No comments:

Post a Comment