Tuesday, May 31

back to school

I learned a few things this weekend that I thought I'd share with the class;

Men do not know how to communicate! Men love to text instead of actually talking face to face and men love to use Facebook to stalk the ladies they are too scared to actually talk to. I hate that. This past  Saturday a boy [yes a boy because he did not act like a man] asked me for my name and leaves. Moments later he asks my friend for my number and decides it's ok to text me all night long. Dude, word of advise; if you wanted to talk to me, you should have stayed and TALKED TO ME! Idiot. Anyway, I stopped responding to his weird questions,  when he then asks if I want to hangout, as if there was chemistry between us. I guess you can tell what love is through cyber space?  

Me: Thank for the invite but I'm sorry I'm not interested. -10:13pm
[It might have been a little harsh but some boys just don't get the picture sometimes]
Him: haha....ouch. -10:14pm
Him: haha is it because of my hair? -10:17pm
Him: Hellloooooo? -10:23pm

Men are clueless. I might just get rid of my texting, I already got rid of my Facebook page two months ago.

Lesson #1 Men should grow up and become men.

Yesterday for Memorial Day my sister Lauren [Smalls] and her hubby Dan [Roach] came over and we all went bowling as a family. Funniest thing of my life with the funniest nicknames ever. My little bro Ethan [Aflac] was trying to spin the ball, calling it his "trick shot." It only worked 4 out of the 10 times he bowled. My little sis Tatum [Shark Bait] is a pro at gutter balls. Smalls and I [Inigo Montoya] tied with a score of 84. That was a great game for both of us. Lindsay [Cinderelli] lost to me, with the score of 80, haha! Take that! My dad [Nacho] had a pretty good game despite all the gutter balls. Mom [Elastigirl] was creating Xs like there was no tomorrow. And Roach creamed us all.

I love family outings.
And bowling shoes.

Lesson #2 Don't underestimate Elastigirl.
She is full of many surprises.

2 comments:

  1. way to be brave and do the very thing boys always ask us to do. when not interested be honest and say so. i'm just laughing that he didn't get it still. three texts in a row after telling him you weren't interested? one of which referred to his hair. get a life. boys. and now picture me rolling my eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahaha I'm dying because I know EXACTLY who your talking about! We need to chat because he did the same thing to me... so weird.

    ReplyDelete