Wednesday, May 18

whipped

Lindsay, I am the luckiest girl to have you as my sister, even better, as my best friend. I can always count on you for anything and always look up to you in the best of times and the worst of times. You are the greatest example to me. Thank you for getting me even when I don't get myself. Thank you for always writing movie quotes in my room. Thank you for your random yet hilarious text messages only I would understand. Thank you for letting me raid your closet full of stylish clothes. Thank you for laughing at all my jokes when they're not funny and thank you for always being the one to make me laugh even when you think you're not funny. Together we are Slicked & Whipped, Napoleon & Pedro, Batman & Robin, Boy & Pet Rat, Robin Hood & Little John, Dumb & Dumber, Nacho & Skeleton, Yeah-Yeah & Squints, Colt & TumTum, Fauna & Mary-Weather. Together we can even be Jack Clouseau. Lindsay, you complete me.


On this special day, Jack and I wish you the best! I love you big sis!

Happy 22nd Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment