Tuesday, July 12

sista sista

You know you're best friends...

When we have random dance parties in the bathroom. When we fight on who made the uglier face. When I don't have to wear pants in her presence. When she makes car noises at the dinner table and I mock her [secretly trying to make cooler car noises] When I can say "you look awful" and she just laughs. When we can give random Love Taps to each other. When we tell each other it's OK to eat more dessert than we should. When our fights last about 2.46326 seconds. When our dad tells us we are annoying. When my response is "so are you!" when she calls me a moron. When she can be a Russian babe around me and I can be Chester around her. When we say the exact same movie line at the exact same time-followed by a dramatic pause-than laugh hysterically for at least 20 minutes.

BF, you complete me.

1 comment:

  1. this was the sweetest thing i ever did read. gosh i love you two and i love that i get to spend time with you two.

    ReplyDelete