Saturday, August 13

dear friend,

Since you will be leaving for South Korea real soon and since I won't be there for your goodbye party, I thought I would write you a little something.

I just want to thank you for being my friend these past few months, it has felt like we've been friends forever. You have truly made this summer a blast. I want to thank you for all your funny stories that makes anyone laugh. They cheer me up every time. Thank you for always being down for anything. I want to thank you for teaching me how to longboard and being patient with me when I struggled. I want to thank you for not rubbing my face in all my mistakes, you are easily one of the greatest people to talk to. Thank you for always being there with good advise at hand. I want to thank you for teaching me some great dance moves. The Spongebob Squarepants is the coolest dance move I have yet to learn. Thank you for making your house the party house! But really, I want to thank you for letting us crash at your house all the time and sleep on your trampoline, that is something we must continue when you come home.

Nick, Stick, I am so glad I have gotten to know you and become friends with you. You will be a great teacher in South Korea. Can't wait to hear all the stories you will share about your adventure. Take thousands of pictures while you are there and don't forget your friends here in the SLC. You will be missed dear friend. Thank you for everything.

Love you Stick!
Your friend,
Paige

1 comment: