Sunday, August 21

strong girl in a big world

This girl inspires me! I love how she has come out of her shell and shows the world what a beautiful, great, loving, strong and powerful woman she is. She has transformed into the most incredible girl and it's so much fun to watch her conquer her fears, open up to the world and put her heart on her sleeve.

I love reading all your stories in your blog Kylee. Your ability to write is incredible and such an amazing talent. You move so many people. [so please in the future, write a book!] I love your example you show me every time I'm with you. I always leave happier and wanting to be better then I was before. I love your sense of humor and all your moves in all the right places. I love your picture taking skills and your love to document all your adventures. I love that we are friends and I love that you are YOU!

1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness paige! you just made my night! i'm over here crying right now because i just love you so. that was the sweetest post ever. thanks my dear.

    ReplyDelete