Monday, February 27

so long slc

One more hour & I'm on my way to California, Hallelujah!
My plans for this much needed get-away;

1] Party in Las Vegas
2] Cruise into 90210 jammin' to "California Love"
3] At Disneyland, hug Mickey & Goofy
4] Sing "Walkin' Down Main Street" while walking down Main Street
5] Ride Space Mountain a million times 
6] Avoid the Teacups as much as possible
7] Sneak into the Castle & party hard with all the prince charmings
8] Play with all the little cuz's all week long
9] Hopefully get a small tan
10] Make sure my whole trip is spontaneous
11] Stay in California forever!

Cali, here I come!

1 comment:

  1. ride space mountain a million times and avoid the teacups? we should probaby go to disneyland together sometime. have so much fun in cali!

    ReplyDelete