Wednesday, April 6

pros & cons of spring

Spring means many things. Things I absolutely love as well as things I hate.
I'll explain.

Pro; I get to hang up the wet winter coats & boots & dust off the spring clothing. 
Con; I need to get into shape for a spring/summer body. Great.
Pro; I can now do fun activities outside in the sunshine & warm weather in hope to get a little tan.
Con; I don't have to drive start and/or finish my homework.
Pro; School will be over in twenty-eight days!
Con; Finals are in twenty-eight days...
Pro; Love is in the air and people are becoming "twitterpated."
Con; I am single.
Pro; I get to put down the text books & learn how to become a bookworm reader.
Con; School makes me sick every time I think about reading.
Pro; The Bees' are playing again! And there is nothing better than a hotdog with a side of a jumbo bag of  popcorn, a baseball game & good company.
Con; You know... there is no con.
Pro; I hate wearing shoes. So when it's warm, I don't wear any.
Con; My feet look horrid.
Oh another Pro; If my feet look horrid, it's a great excuse to get a pedicure. Who's with me?!

All in all I love spring & I can't wait. Please come faster!!

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha, love this post! Don't give up, school will be over before you know it! Hang in there! And hooray for Spring! And you can wear spring attire at any time of the year :-)

    ReplyDelete